Friday, September 5, 2008

JustJas's Profile

Name: Amanda
Username: JustJas

Name Of Horse: Jazzmyn
Age: About 11
Breed: Arabian
Height: 15'1hh
Compete Or Not: Hope to start endurance next year.
How Long You Have Had The Horse: Bought 23rd October 1992
Areas Affected By Sweet Itch: Mane and tail
History Of The Horse: "I loaned her for a few months from July 2002. I found her on a IHDG. She had been badly abused and was needing a home to bring her on and break her. Jazz and I bonded at once so I took her on. Her sweeet itch flared up so she had to go back to her loaner. I said I would work her from her yard. Owner bought a stallion so I offered to buy Jazzmyn. She is now a happy and relaxed but a typical arab! This was her last October after a Summer in her Rambo rug."

The Beautiful Jazzmyn



Showing that sweet itch hoodies can be worn with style!






1 comment:

Ailee Morris said...

Climate change might be a treat in horsemanship field because this moment the midges will start breeding that cause sweet itch to the horses.